Atari Punk Console, yo! I put together a rather cramped build of the classic circuit, using this Instructables tutorial. I had tried a build previously, but had some difficulty using a regular breadboard, so I tried using one of Adafruit's Perma-Proto boards and that was much easier.

The whole ensemble was pretty cramped, so I was not actually able to fit the 9v battery into the enclosure. It's gaffer-taped onto the side now, which actually makes it easier to change the battery, because I don't have to open up the box now! So that's fine.

I have at least one more kit that I want to build in the coming weeks, so I'll be searching for a slightly larger enclosure for my projects. I need to figure out which Hammond enclosures will work best, and order some of those.

This article is my 12th oldest. It is 139 words long